Arduino CNC Shield V3.51 - GRBL v0.9 compatible
Ever wanted to build a small CNC router or CNC milling machine? Love working with Arduino Micro Controllers?
What projects can this be used for?
:Small CNC routers, DIY Laser Cutters, 3D Printers and almost any project where you need to control a stepper motors with high precision.
At Protoneer we designed this simple Arduino CNC shield kit (Arduino Extension Board) with the following features:
New with Version 3.51:
- Added circuitry for End-Stop and Probe signal filtering. This eliminates false triggers and makes it possible use non-shielded cable for end-stops/probes.
- Bigger Solder pads making it easier to assemble.
- Probe pin labels have been updated to make it easier to install a probe.
- Includes Noise Filers on all endstops and the probing pin.(New in V3.51)
- GRBL 0.9 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals https://github.com/grbl/grbl)
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins A4 and A3)
- 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total)
- Coolant enable
- Uses removable Pololu A4988 compatible stepper drivers. (A4988, DRV8825 and others)(Not Included)
- Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers. (Some drivers like the DRV8825 can do up to 1/32 micro-stepping )
- Compact design.
- Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place. .
- Runs on 12-36V DC. (At the moment only the Pololu DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36V so please consider the operation voltage when powering the board.)
Link voor gebruik met Arduino UNO. https://github.com/grbl/grblTerug naar overzicht
Andere klanten kochten ook
Schrijf een reactie